Slow Cooker Peach Glazed Pork Loin
- 2-3 lb Pork Roast
- 3-4 Peaches
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon and sugar (mixed) or 1/8 cup of each
- 1 lb bag of mini carrots
Adapted from utahcoupondeals.com
1.Place pork roast in slow cooker.
2.Combine brown sugar, cinnamon/sugar, carrots and sliced peaches in slow cooker and mix o that everything is coated.
3.Cook on med-high heat (for 4-5 hours) or low heat (for 6-7 hours).
4.Serve with rolls and green salad.
You'll also love
- Crumbed Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut and Passionfruit Slice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Delight Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Peach Terrine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rendang (Rendang Daging 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sandwich - Deli-Style Roast Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Preserves - Peach Homemade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)