- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese
- 2 tbsp. canned diced green chiles, drained
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tbsp. butter melted
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or coat with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine biscuit mix, cheese and chiles in large bowl. Stir in milk just until moistened. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons in 12 mounds on prepared baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golded brown.
3. Combine melted butter, chili powder and garlic powder in small bowl. Transfer biscuits to wire rack; immediately brush with butter mixture. Serve warm.