Autumn Apple Salad
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 3-oz pkg lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 c diced, unpeeled apples
- 1/2-1 c chopped nuts
- 1 c celery, chopped
- 1 c whipped topping
- Lettuce leavees
Combine pineapple and sugar and boil for 3 minutes.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add cream cheese and stir until mixture is thoroughly combined.
Fold in apples, nuts, celery, and whipped topping.
Pour into 9 in square baking pan and chill until firm.
Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves.
You'll also love
- Brown Butter Apple Pie Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)