Coconut Chicken Tenders with Honey Marmalade Dipping Sauce
Enjoy island flavor with Coconut Chicken Tenders. The Honey Marmalade Dipping Sauce is a perfect addition to the tropical crispy fried chicken finger food.
- 2 pounds Chicken Tenders
- Salt And Pepper
- 1/2 cups Orange Juice
- 1/2 cans Sweetened, Condensed Milk
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1-1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Peanut Oil For Frying
- 1/2 cups Honey
- 1/2 cups Orange Marmalade
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
On a cookie sheet, season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside. In a medium bowl, mix orange juice, condensed milk, and a beaten egg until your “wet” mixture is well incorporated. In another bowl, mix coconut and panko crumbs.
Heat peanut oil in a medium pan or skillet on medium-high heat. Fill pan with about 1/2″ of oil. Dip and fully coat each tender in the egg mixture first and then the panko/coconut mix. Set each coated chicken on a cookie cooling rack.
Fry each tender for 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Serve with Honey Marmalade dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Honey Marmalade Dipping Sauce Instructions:
In a small bowl, add honey and marmalade. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir everything until well mixed and serve with coconut chicken tenders.
You'll also love
- Easy Roast Chicken 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Beef Shawarma 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Chicken, Artichoke Heart & Spinach... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Pasta Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Chili Dog Puffs 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Balsamic Pork Chops 4.6/5 (49 Votes)