Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples (Crockpot)
- 4-6 Apples
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Margarine
- 3/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Instant Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
Adapted from cheeriosandlattes.com
1. First, wash and core your apples. And if you’re like me… don’t forget to take the stickers off! (Why is that so hard to remember?)
2. Next, mix up your apple crisp ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Stuff your apples with your apple crisp mixture.
4. Spray your crockpot/slow cooker with a non-stick spray, then gently place your apples inside.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the apple crisp topping over the apples, letting the rest fall to the bottom of the pot.
6. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. When ready, the apples should be very soft to the touch/poke.
7. Serve by cutting in half and topping with ice cream (if desired).