Jerk Chicken Nachos
- 6 c tortilla chips
- 3 c diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 8-oz c shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp Jamaican Jerk Rub, divided
- 1 small yellow or red bell pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 tsp additional Jamaican Jerk Rub (optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and arrange tortilla chips in slightly overlapping layer on stone bakeware.
Combine chicken, cheese and 1 Tbsp jerk rub and mix gently.
Sprinkle chicken mixture evenly over tortilla chips.
Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and remove from oven to cooling rack.
Dice pepper and cut lime in half crosswise.
Juice the lime and add remaining jerk rub and bell pepper and mix well.
Snip cilantro and slice remaining lime in half.
Spoon bell pepper mixture over nachos and sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
If desired, combine sour cream and jerk rub in resealable plastic bag and pipe sour cream mixture over nachos.
Garnish with lime. Yields 12 servings.