Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits
- 8 -count biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced (any leftover chicken works)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. frozen veggies, thawed (I used 1 c. corn, peas and carrots & 1/2 c. broccoli)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Adapted from myfridgefood.com
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cook the chicken however you like, then cut into small pieces
Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.
much more at http://laurenbrapp.blogspot.com/2011/11/cheesy-chicken-pot-pie-cups.html
Read more at http://myfridgefood.com/recipes/entree-chicken/chicken-pot-pie-biscuits-1/#9gd56SJ4fvyuc5x5.99