- 2 sticks of butter
- 6 cups white sugar
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 7 oz container marshmallow cream
- 2 t. good vanilla extract
- 18 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans if desired
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from lifeingraceblog.com
1. Grease a 10x15 jelly roll pan.
2. Combine butter, sugar and evaporated milk into a dutch oven or other heavy duty (deep) pot.
3. Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 6 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add marshmallow cream and chocolate chips.
5. Stir until it begins to thicken and then add vanilla (and pecans.)
6. Stir until no longer pours from the spoon and spread into greased pan.