Linguini with a Spanish Sofrito
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 onion
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz, drained
- 2 tbsp minced garlic (to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz linguini
Start water boiling in pasta pan.
Dice the onion.
Add olive oil to a wok or frying pan and put it on high.
When oil is hot, add the garlic, onion and tomato and cook for roughly 5 to 6 minutes.
Cook pasta. When pasta is al dente, drain and add to other pan with the sofrito.
Stir fry the pasta w/ the sauce for 3 minutes.
Serve. Watch even small kids like Alex and Max ask for seconds.
You'll also love
- Spinach Coleslaw Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Appetizer/Mushroom Beggar's Purses 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with sausage (for two) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mel's Classic Macaroni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe