Swiss Broccoli Soup
- 4 tsp instant chicken bouillon granules
- 4 c water, divided usage
- 2 pkgs (10-oz each) frozen, chopped broccoli, cooked
- 2 c (8-oz) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tsp Ac'cent flavor enhancer
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 4 c evaporated milk
In a large stockpot, heat bouillon granules in 3 c water until dissolved.
Stir in cooked broccoli, cheese, Ac'cent, nutmeg, and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
Combine flour and 1 c cold water, stir in broccoli mixture.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Add evaporated milk, stir, cover, and remove from heat.
Do not boil. Yields 12 servings. Freezes well.