Southwestern Chicken Biscuits
- 2 (12-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. (2 cups) frozen cooked southwestern-seasoned chicken breast strips, thawed, diced
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 20 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 20 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each sprayed muffin cup; press to cover bottom and sides of cup.
In medium bowl, combine chicken, chiles, cheese, onion and salsa; mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each dough-lined cup; gently press mixture with back of spoon.
Bake at 400°F. for 13 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from muffin cups. Serve warm garnished with cilantro sprigs.