Garden Medley Alfredo Chicken Skillet
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 package (14 oz) fresh chicken breast tenders
- 1 bag (19 oz) Green Giant® frozen garden vegetable medley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until browned.
Stir in frozen vegetables and water; cover and cook 13 to 17 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and potatoes are tender.
Stir in Alfredo sauce. Reduce heat to low; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated. Top individual servings with cheese.