Quinoa Pumpkin-Apple Crumble
Easy to make and can be eaten as a dessert or breakfast dish. This little creation is only 125 calories/serving and contains no sugar or flour.
- 1/2 cup quinoa bulgar mix
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- 2 individual packs of no sugar added apple sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp of egg white
- 1/4 cup unsweatend almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 3/4 finly diced red apple
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 5 drops of stevia
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
1.Cook quinoa bulgar mix accoring to the directions on the package.
2. Add finely diced apples and continue to cook.
3. When the grains are almost fluffy add 5 drops of stevia,1/2 can of pumpkin puree, 2tsp cinnamon, 1/4 cup chopped cherries.
3. Mix the ingredients well and cook for several minutes.
4. Add 2 individual packages of "no sugar added" apple sauce, 2 tbsp of egg whites, 1/4 cup almond milk, and half of the almonds.
5.Mix and simmer for a few minutes
6. Lightly grease a 6x9 glass pan or idividual ramekins
7. Trasfer the mixture to the baking dish of choice and top with remaining almonds
Bake for 35-40 min.
Add strawberries or bananas for garnish and flavoring
You'll also love
- LEMON PIE EN COPAS 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Italian Soba Noodle Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Mousse 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Hamburger Steaks with Onions 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Cajun Chili with Scallion Corn... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut-Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Zucchini-Sausage Casserole 4.3/5 (41 Votes)