Fanciful Fruit Pizza
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, cut into wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza.
You'll also love
- Fruit Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)