- 1 package (12 ct) of King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/2-1 lb. ham deli meat
- Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs mustard
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- dash of onion powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from cleverhousewife.com
1. Cut each roll in half, lengthwise and place bottom halves on the bottom of a baking pan.
2. Layer bottom half with ham slices and cheese and place the top half back on.
3. In a bowl, Mix together the butter, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder. Pour sauce over sandwiches, drenching each one. Cover tightly and marinade anywhere from 4-24 hours. Overnight works best!
4. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered,or until cheese is melted and bun tops are a bit golden.