Lemon Chicken and Shishito Pepper Kebabs
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Magazine
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 24 to 30 small shishito peppers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grates with vegetable oil. Toss the chicken with the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Thread onto eight 10-inch skewers along with the peppers.
Grill the kebabs, covered, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers are charred, about 10 minutes.