Flourless Almond Butter Banana Cookies
These healthy, delicious cookies are made with only simple and natural ingredients. Almond butter, banana, egg, vanilla, and a little maple syrup is basically all you need to make these cookies. Yet what you get is a puffy, soft, cake-like treat. It’s kind of like magic.
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or cinnamon)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or nuts/dried fruits)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from littlesweetbaker.com
Using a handheld blender or stand blender, combine almond butter, banana and vanilla until smooth. Add egg, maple syrup and mix until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit.
Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and brush with olive oil.
Drop 12 cookie doughs by rounded tablespoons onto the 1st prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Keep the rest of the batter in the fridge. Then bake the 2nd batch.
Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
You'll also love
- Grape-Apple Cider 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin (BBQ) 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apple Pudding Cake 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- SCONE - Banana Bread Scones 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mocha Latte Parfaits Recipe 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Layered Pumpkin Pies in Mason... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Overstuffed Nutters Recipe from... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)