Thai Curry Stir Fry
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp curry
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2/3 cup sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 6 oz. chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2/3 cup hot cooked rice
1. Stir broth,cornstarch, soy, curry and red pepper- set aside.
2. Spray skillet w/cooking spray. Over med-high heat, add onions and garlic; stir-fry one minute. Remove from skillet.
3. Stir-fry the broccoli and carrots two-three minutes. Remove.
4. Add oil to hot skillet. Add chicken and fry two-three minutes. Add broth mixture and stir until broth boils and thickens slightly. Return all veggies.
5. Serve over hot rice.