Roasted Juliet Tomatoes with Garlic and Herbs
These roasted Juliet Tomatoes make a wonderful pasta sauce or appetizer on crostini topped with grated parmesan if pureed in a food processor and freezes well for later use.
This recipe is not in measurements. I recommend a stainless steel pan, not a coated pan as the acid will ruin the finish.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Juliet tomatoes (enough to form a single layer in roasting pan)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pureed garlic or finely diced
- Chopped Parsley
- Green onions, sliced
- Basil, sliced
- Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes.
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Layer your Juliet tomatoes to cover the bottom of your roasting pan.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the entire layer of tomatoes.
Bake for approx. 45 minutes stirring at least once.
You'll also love
- Butter Pecan Sweet Potato Crunch 3.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Pork Wings 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Honey Lime Shrimp 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Tomato Soup 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella App 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Crusted Roasted... 4/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe