Oriental Noodle Soup
- 3 qts chicken broth
- 1-2 tsp Ac'cent flavor enhancer
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 7 oz angel hair pasta, broken into small pieces
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 c thinly sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 1 large carrot, shredded
In a large stockpot, bring chicken broth to a boil; add Ac'cent, garlic powder, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, add pasta and cook for one minute.
Add veggies and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Yields 12 servings. Freezes well; thin with additional broth if needed.