Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini and Chicken Casserole
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 breasts / other boneless chicken
- 2 servings pre-made tortellini
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can soup can - milk (1/2 for thicker casserole)
- 1/2 bulb red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar, or half mild cheddar and half feta
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Blanch broccoli, defrost chicken and pre-made tortellini if necessary (I had to - if fresh - no need.) Chop onion and garlic.
Grease 9x9 casserole. Add semi-cooked broccoli, onions, garlic, soup and milk and stir until soup is not lumpy.
Cut up chicken into bite-sized chunks - mix in chicken and tortellini. Season to taste.
Cook at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Add shredded sharp cheddar, or a mix of mild cheddar and feta at the end, until melted.