Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
Easy stroganoff made in the crock pot
- 3 pound beef round steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1.8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 (4 oz. each)cans sliced mushrooms,drained or 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms/sliced
- 1 (10-1/2 oz) can condensed beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1-1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
Cut meat into 3 inch strips - 1/2 inch wide
Combine flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Toss steak in flour mixture. Place in crockpot. Stir in onion rings and mushrooms. Add broth and wine; stir well. Cook on LOW 8-10 hours.
Before serving combine sour cream with 1/4 cup flour. Stir into crockpot. Serve over noodles.