Lemon and Lime Cheesecake
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, processed to fine crumbs
- 80 g butter, melted, cooled
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 limes, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 300 ml thin cream, lightly whipped
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Grease and line base and sides of a 5.5cm deep, 22cm (base) spring-form pan with baking paper. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon and lime rind. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice and gelatin in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring with a fork until hot and gelatin is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly. Beat gelatin into cream cheese mixture until well combined. Fold in cream, mixing until well combined.
Spoon filling over base. Smooth surface. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve.
You'll also love
- Sticky Date Pudding with Toffee... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp Sandwiches 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Herb Avocado Cashew Cream... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Lobster Tails with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken with Herbed Rice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Walnut Orange Buche de Noel 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Sheet Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)