Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 / cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup frozen whipped cream, thawed
- Gingersnap cookies, apples, or cinnamon graham cracker sticks
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger. Mix well.
3. Fold in the thawed whipped cream.
4. Serve with green apples, graham cracker sticks, or gingersnaps.
5. Store in refrigerator.