White Ghost S'mores
Halloween for Grown-Ups
- 2 c graham cracker crumbs (~ 1 (14oz.) box)
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 T sugar
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 4 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 3 c white chocolate chips
- 1 10.5oz bag mini marshmallows
Adapted from instyle.com
1. In a food processor or large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, salt, sugar, butter, & egg yolks. Mix thoroughly.
2. Press mixture evenly into a greased 12"x17" baking tray; place in refrigerator to chill for ~30 min.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring continuously.
4. Pour melted chocolate over graham cracker mixture; spread evenly.
5. Return tray to refrigerator for another 30 min, or until chocolate hardens.
6. Cut out rounds using a cookie cutter or an upside-down drinking glass. Set aside.
7. Place about 30 mini marshmallows in a microwave-safe dish, & heat on high for 15 sec.
8. Spoon melted marshmallows over 6 cookies at a time, continuing to melt small batches of marshmallows until all cookies are covered.