- 5 lbs Ground Veal and Pork
- 3 Tbs finely chopped parsley
- 5 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup locatelli grated cheese
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1/2 Tbs pepper
- 15 cups flour
- 15 large eggs beaten
- 2 1/4 tsp salt
- 15 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbs water (more if needed)
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
Put flour in a mixing bowl with a bread hooks
Add beaten eggs, oil, salt and water.
Keep pushing flour into the center. The pasta should not be too wet, but not overly sticky either. Add water a tsp at a time to get the desired consistency.