Caramel-Pecan-Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup ground toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup caramel-flavored ice cream topping (high quality)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
Adapted from bhg.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease twenty-four 1 3/4-inch muffin cups; set aside.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, granulated sugar, and the ground pecans. Using a pastry blender cut in the 1/2 cup butter until pieces are pea size. Stir in the egg yolk until combined. Shape dough into 24 balls. Press each ball evenly into the bottoms and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl beat the 1/4 cup butter, the cream cheese, pumpkin, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and pumpkin pie spice until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
Spoon filling evenly into the partially-baked crusts. Bake about 15 minutes more or until filling is set. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a thin knife or thin metal spatula around the edge of each cheesecake bite.
Carefully transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Cover and chill before serving.
Just before serving, in a small bowl stir together the caramel topping and 1/4 cup pecans. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture onto each cheesecake bite.
You'll also love
- Vatapá (Brazilian Shrimp Stew) 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef, Black Bean & Rice Albóndiga... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Barbecued Chicken with Miso... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sausage-&-Quinoa-Stuffed Zucchini 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Couscous Salad with Grilled... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Pumpkin... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)