Grilled Corn, Tomato and Chipotle Pepper Salad
- 2 cups corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450. Toss peppers, corn, tomatoes with oil salt pepper.
Place in glass dish and roast until golden brown.
Remove the corn from oven and transfer to a serving bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.