Salmon Fillet with Oyster Sauce
- 2 pieces salmon fillet (about 150 g/5 oz)
- 2 Chinese mushrooms (soaked, drained and shredded)
- 10 g carrot (shredded)
- 1 slice ginger (shredded)
- 1 green onion (diced)
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of white pepper
- Sauce mix:
- 2 tablespoons premium oyster flavoured sauce
- 100 ml water
- 1 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
mix salmon fillet with marinade.
pan-fry salmon fillet in 1 tablespoon oil until done (5 minutes per 2.54 cm (1 inch)
of thickness at the thickest point). Drain.
stir-fry minced garlic, mushrooms, green onions, carrot and ginger in 1 tablepoon
oil for a short while. Add sauce mix and heat through. Pour over salmon fillet.