Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Make delicious flavored coffee at home with this homemade pumpkin spice mix added into your coffee before brewing. Delicious!
- PUMPKIN SPICE MIXTURE:
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- FOR 4 SERVINGS:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mixture
- 1/4 cup ground medium-roast coffee
- 4 cups cold water
- FOR 8 SERVINGS:
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice mixture
- 1/2 cup ground medium-roast coffee
- 8 cups cold water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from qvc.co
Combine the spice mixture and coffee in a small bowl. Pour it into the filter of a drip coffee maker. Add water and brew according to the manufacturer's directions.
David's Note: Now you can brew your favorite fall coffee-shop beverage at home. No lines. No artificial ingredients. No added calories. Enjoy!
Tip: Buy small mason jars, mix up large batches of this pumpkin-spice mixture, and fill the jars. Add a colorful ribbon and label & you've made a thoughtful hostess, holiday, or welcome-to-the-neighborhood gift.
You'll also love
- Butter-Roasted Chicken with... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pasta with Italian Sausage... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Caramelized Butternut Squash Soup 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easter Basket Cocktail 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Instant Hot Chocolate Mix 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Original Irish Coffee 4.4/5 (9 Votes)