Beautiful Roasted Vegetables
- 1 bunch Asparagus, Ends Cut Off, Sliced Into 2-3 Inch Pieces
- 1 whole Red Onion, Peeled And Cut Into Large Chunks
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into Large Chunks
- 8 ounces, weight Mushrooms (any Kind), Quartered Or Halved Depending On Size
- 1 whole Medium-sized Eggplant, Cut Into Large Chunks
- 1/2 whole Butternut Squash, Peeled And Cut Into Large Chunks
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning Or Any Other Seasonings Or Herbs
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine all the prepped veggies in a large bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil, then season with salt, pepper, and other seasonings of your choice. Toss to coat.
Arrange on two baking sheets, spreading the veggies out to give them room. Roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pans at least twice during that time. If needed, roast for an additional 5-10 minutes, until veggies are nicely roasted.
Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for when you need them!