Crockpot Greek Chicken with Couscous
- 2 lbs. raw chicken, boneless and skinless
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 12 oz. package of couscous (if you can find a mix with toasted pine nuts, then that's even better)
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 c. (4 oz.) feta cheese, crumbled
Cut chicken into chunks or strips (whichever you prefer) and place into the bottom of your slow cooker.
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, water (half water, add in more if necessary), oregano, basil and garlic powder.
Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken.
Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, or on low for 5 – 6 hours.
When done, stir in couscous (and seasoning) and let stand for five minutes.
To serve, use olives and feta cheese as condiments to sprinkle over the chicken and couscous mixture on dinner plates.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pita 4.3/5 (357 Votes)
- Greek Style Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken and Dirty Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Sugar Reef Style Jerk 0/5 (0 Votes)
- slow cooker honey garlic chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)