Creamy Pumpkin Pie
You'll never buy a pumpkin pie again. This recipe is so easy, and delicious! Your family will love it!
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except pie shell; pour mixture into pie shell.
Bake 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.