Fall Ravioli Casserole
- 1 bag (16 oz) chopped kale, ribs removed
- 4 1/3 cups Alfredo pasta sauce (from three 15-oz jars)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 packages (25 oz each) frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw) 2 packages (12 oz each) frozen pureed butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- Small fresh basil leaves or parsley, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 quarts water to boiling. Add kale; cook uncovered 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse kale with cold water; squeeze dry with paper towels.
3. In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and broth. Spread 1 1/3 cups sauce mixture in baking dish. Arrange one-third of the ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with kale. Layer with 1 cup of the sauce mixture, one-third of the ravioli and the squash. Top with 1 cup sauce mixture, remaining ravioli and remaining sauce.
4. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with basil.