Squash - Delicata
- 2-4 delicata squash, depending on the size
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Clean the squash by running under warm water and scrubbing away the dirt with your hands.
3. With a sharp knife, cut Delicata in half lengthwise.
4. Spoon out seeds.
5. Cut each piece into 1/2 inch segments, creating moon-shaped pieces.
6. Coat each piece by lightly brushing with olive oil.
7. Salt gently.
8. Arrange in a single layer on cooking sheet.
9. Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes.
10. Using a spatula flip to other side, and continue roasting for 7-10 minutes, until both sides of the squash pieces are golden brown.