- 8 corn tortillas, quartered,divided
- 1 cup chopped seeded green chili peppers or 1 cup canned chile
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8 inch square pan.
Layer 4 of the quartered tortillas covering the bottom of pan completely.
Combine peppers, crab, 1 c.
cheese, onion, and the cilantro.
Whisk together cream and eggs: stir into crab mixture.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over tortillas.
Top with remaining quartered tortillas and remaining cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes.