Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks,,,
- 1 (13.8 oz.) can Pillsbury pizza crust dough
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (your favorite brand)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray a baking sheet & then roll out pizza dough. Bake in oven for about 8 minutes.
While the pizza crust is baking, in a pot over medium heat, warm the buffalo wing sauce & shredded chicken until heated.
Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then sprinkle the cheddar & mozzarella cheese. Then sprinkle sliced green onions on top.
Bake pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted & starts to bubble. Remove from oven & cut into strips with pizza cutter.