- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced-sodium 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, white
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced,
1. For marinade, in a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, crushed red pepper, and garlic. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Add meat to marinade; toss to coat. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes. Drain meat, discarding marinade.
2. Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems. If desired, peel stems. Cut stems into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly pink in center. Remove meat from wok or skillet.
4. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to hot wok or skillet. Add broccoli and carrots; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add beef broth: cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring to scrape up any browned bits from bottom of wok or skillet. Return cooked meat to wok or skillet. Add green onions; heat through. Serve immediately over hot cooked spaghetti squash or pasta.
You'll also love
- Congealed Cranberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's Mile High Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan Artichoke Rounds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Posole with Fresh Corn Gorditas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Sausage Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Florets With Beurre Blanc 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cranberry Wontons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipped Beef Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)