Smoked Salmon Hash with Scallions, Dill, and Eggs
Each serving: 233 cal, 12g fat, 14g protein, 17g carb.
- 2 med Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 2 T butter
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 T white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 6 slices smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 T chopped fresh dill
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from redbookmag.com
1. Place potatoes in a med saucepan of salted water & bring to a boil. Cook until almost done, 10-12 min. Drain.
2. Melt butter in a med skillet over med heat & add onion & scallions. Cook, stirring, until onion softens 3-4 min.
3. Add potatoes to skillet & cook until golden, about 4 min. Season w/salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes.
4. Meanwhile, bring a lg saucepan of water to a simmer. Add vinegar.
5. Crack 1 egg into a cup, then gently pour it into the water. Repeat w/another egg. Simmer until the whites are set, 2-3 min. Remove eggs w/slotted spoon & place on paper towels. Poach remaining 2 eggs.
6. Add salmon & dill to hash & serve w/poached eggs on top.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler from Laura Vitale 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Chips with Paprika... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Tilapia, Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Diablo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- NOLA Crawfish-Stuffed Deviled Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with chive cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Vodka and Smoked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)