- 4 large tart green apples, such as Granny Smith, cored
- 2 pears, such as Anjou or Bartlett, cored
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 lime, peel & pith removed
- 1 (2") piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 c (loosely packed) spinach (1.5ozs)
- 1 c (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves
- Ice, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from oprah.com
1. Cut apples, pears, celery, lime, & ginger to fit juicer feed tube.
2. With motor running, pass all ingredients except ice through juicer.
3. Serve over ice.