rd fried chicken
chicken "fried" using hummus
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breasts
- 1/2 c. hummus (store bought or recipe below)
- 1 tbsp. and 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 can garbanzo beans/chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbs. tahini
- 1 tbsp. evoo
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cumin (optional)
- 1 tsp. paprika (optional)
- Combine all in food processor and blend.
Preheat oven to 450*. Coat chicken w/ lemon juice and balsamic vinegar. Place in small roasting pan and slather w/ 1/4 in. coat of hummus. Sprinkle with rosemary.
Bake until hummus is golden brown and chicken is done. ~30 min. Top w/remaining lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.