Pan-roasted Salmon with Plum-Cucumber Salsa
- 12 oz wild salmon
- 1.5 T low-sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 T low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 c diced fresh plum
- 1 c diced cucumber
- 1/4 c diced red onion
- small handful of chopped mint
- Rice wine vinegar
- 4 c mesclun greens
- Lime juice
Preparation time 9mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from redbookmag.com
1. Heat oven to 400F.
2. Marinate salmon in soy sauce & teriyaki sauce for at least 15 min.
3. Place salmon skin side down in a small skillet over med-high heat; cook 2-3 min.
4. Finish in oven 6-8 min, depending on desired doneness.
5. Mix together plum, cucumber, red onion, & mint.
6. Season salsa w/a few dashes of vinegar & salt to taste.
7. Top salmon w/salsa & serve w/mesclun greens dressed w/EVOO & a squeeze of lime juice.
You'll also love
- Russian Mushroom and Potato Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spice-Cruste Pork Tenderloins... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simply Sauteed Lemon Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp with Napa Cabbage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Tuna Pita 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Swiss Chard... 0/5 (0 Votes)