Spice-Cruste Pork Tenderloins with Banana Date Chutney
Lean and versatile, pork is always a welcome addition to the grill.
- 3 12-to 14-ounce pork tenderloins
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 3 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Banana-Date Chutney (recipe follows)
Sprinkle the pork tenderloins generously with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and cinnamon, and mix well. Coat the tenderloins generously with
this mixture, then grill over a hot fire, turning once or twice for about 5 minutes, long enough to develop a nice brown crusty sear on the out side. Once the tenderloins are well seared, move them to the side of the grill where the heat is low, and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes. To check for doneness: Cut into one of the tenderloins at its thickest part; it should be just light pink at the center.
Remove the pork from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes.
Slice the pork on the bias and serve with a generous spoonful of Banana Date Chutney.
You'll also love
- Baked Zucchini Chips with Paprika... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Tilapia, Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Sublime Ice Cream Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Smoked a Pork Loin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Prosciutto,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Rub 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AMY GRANT'S GRANDMA GRANT'S BANANA... 0/5 (0 Votes)