Parmesan Garlic and Herb Chicken Tenders
Make your own breaded chicken tenders with parmesan cheese, topped with marinara sauce. Serve with a side of your favorite pasta and pass the cheese!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) package uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Tomato pasta sauce, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise, herbs and garlic powder. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs and cheese. Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with tomato pasta sauce.
You'll also love
- Rustic Garlic Chicken 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Fresh Lime... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Taco-rific Spaghetti Squash Bake 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Filipino Longanisa Sausage 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Freezer Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Roasted Parsnip and Garlic Soup 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Salt-Rising Bread, or Pioneer Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)