Crock Pot Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes, chopped into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (6 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
1In a 3 quart saucepan, melt butter and saute onions.
2Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook just until potatoes are tender.
3Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing.
4Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot.
5Heat on low until warmed.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.5/5 (318 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (149 Votes)