Spinach Artichoke Dip
Makes 4 cups. Paula Deen Recipe.
- 1 t EVOO
- 6 oz bag fresh spinach
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 8 oz pkg Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/2 c shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
- 1 T shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
In med skillet, heat oil over med high heat. Add spinach & salt; cover & cook until spinach is wilted, about 5 min. Remove from skillet & let drain on paper towels. Squeeze spinach thoroughly dry & chop.
In lg bowl, stir together spinach, Neufchâtel, sour cream, mozzarella, artichokes, garlic & pepper until combined. Spoon mixture into an 8 in. oven proof skillet or baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake until golden brown & bubbly, 35-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)