Crockpot Honey Apple Pork Loin
- Pork Loin, 2.5-3 lbs.
- Red Delicious Apples, 3 sliced
- Honey, approx 4 T
- Cinnamon, 2 T
Lay the apple slices (from two of the apples) in the bottom of the crockpot.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cut slits in the pork loin (approx 1/2″-3/4″).
Drizzle some honey into the slits.
Then place apple slices into the slits.
Place the pork loin into the crockpot.
Drizzle the top with the remainder of the honey.
Place the rest of the apples on top.
Then sprinkle the whole thing with cinnamon.
Cook on low for 7 hours.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Frosting 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yogurt-Lime Sorbet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab 'n Bacon Pepper Sliders 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Apple Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon and Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Cinnamon Rub 0/5 (0 Votes)