Stuffed Marinated Veal Chops
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella, 1/2" thick
- 4 thin slices prosciutto finely chopped
- 4 sage leaves cut chiffonade
- 4 veal chops, 2" thick pocket cut into side
- 4 roasted garlic cloves mashed to paste
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Stuff each chop with 1 slice of mozzarella and 1/4 of the prosciutto and sage chiffonade and secure with toothpicks and place in a medium shallow baking dish.
Whisk together the garlic, olive oil and vinegar and pour over the veal chops. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Remove chops from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the chops for 7 to 8 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Henke's Hunter's Venison 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Goose with Crispy Skin 4.6/5 (34 Votes)