Crockpot Chocolate Crack
Super delicious and easy! Simply add the ingredients to your crockpot and you'll be satisfying your sweet tooth soon enough!
- 16 ounces salted peanuts
- 16 ounces unsalted peanuts
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 pounds almond bark or vanilla candy coating
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 95mins
Put the ingredients into crockpot in the order listed. Cook on low for one hour. Stir and continue to cook for another 30 minutes. Check frequently to make sure it is not burning.
Stir and then drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper or non-stick foil.
Let cool for one hour.