Mango-Black Pepper Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 large mango peeled, pureed
- 4 pork chops - (5 to 6 oz ea)
- Olive oil as needed
- Salt to taste
Place vinegar, sugar and peppercorns in a saucepan and reduce until thickened, strain into a bowl whisk in mango puree and let cool.
Brush pork chops with olive oil on both sides and season with salt. Grill for 5 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Remove and brush liberally with the glaze.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Mango Martini (español) 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Grilled Oriental Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toasted Orzo Salad And Pear... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos With Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin En Croute 0/5 (0 Votes)